BREAKING NEWS: We’ve got some actual members!
- Elizabeth Baker, Reader/Librarian
- Wanda Kay Brown, Reader/Librarian
- Brook Davis, Performing Arts Director
- Mitchell Davis, Publisher
- Michael Huie, Actor/Director/Writer
- Aimee Mepham, Writer
- John McNally, Writer
- Kathryn Milam, Reader/Promoter
- Gregory Parks, Researcher/Writer
- Tom Phillips, Reader/Promoter
- Samuel Puliafito, Bookseller
- Susan Schmidt, Writer/Editor
- Ryan Shirey, Writer/Reader/Legend
- Ed Southern, Writer/Promoter
- Kevin Morgan Watson, Publisher
With more nice folks to be nominated and named in 2017, the Library Partners Press Advocacy Board will be tasked with identifying, prioritizing, and maybe developing communication strategies to assist Library Partners Press authors and readers find each other more easily. The “duties” of the LPP Advocacy Board are simply:
- to help establish connections between content creators (of all sorts) and publishers (like Library Partners Press, obv);
- to give recommendations on the Annual Library Partners Press Award; and, finally
- to keep on rocking in the free world.
The Advocacy Board will have some fun putting out a call for contributions, and then “voting,” so please do let us know if you’re interested:
Either way, we’ll be naming names soon!